Recycled Nonwoven Geotextiles specifically designed for site drainage.
TenCate MiraGreen® D recycled nonwoven geotextiles are are used in a wide variety of drainage applications. Lightweight nonwovens are predominantly used for subsurface drainage applications along For these drainage structures to be effective, they must have a properly designed protective filter. TenCate MiraGreen® D recycled nonwoven geotextiles eliminate the problems of determining the aggregate gradation required to match soil conditions, finding a convenient and economical source of a specific aggregate gradation, transporting and placing graded aggregate, and assuring that the inplace aggregate gradation provides effective filter performance.
TenCate MiraGreen® D recycled nonwoven geotextiles contribute towards earning credits for three key categories in LEED-NC: Sustainable Sites; Materials & Resources; and Innovation & Design Process. LEED-NC (Leadership in Energy and Environmental for New Construction) Green Building Rating System is a nationally accepted green building standard. TenCate MiraGreen® D recycled nonwoven geotextiles strive to improve the quality of new construction projects while positively impacting our environment.
TenCate MiraGreen® D recycled nonwoven geotextiles function for:
The Difference TenCate MiraGreen® D recycled nonwoven geotextiles make:
- Comprised of 30% (LEED calculated) recycled content in lieu of virgin resin raw materials
- Easily conforms to ground or trench surfaces for trouble-free installation
- Cost effective with same quality as standard 100% polypropylene or polyester virgin based geotextiles
- High permittivity properties allow high water flow while having excellent soil retention
- Chemically stable for use in aggressive environments
- Landfill Drainage and Filtration
- Subsurface Drainage
- Green Roofs
- Under airfields
- Athletic fields