2221 West 34th Street, Houston, TX 77018
The MicroLife family of all natural, all organic, biological fertilizers are a unique blend of minerals and nutrients that power up all soils and plants. Each bag of MicroLife is inoculated with a host of positive microorganisms, enzymes, protein-rich amino acids and plant stimulants. MicroLife provides all necessary nitrogen, phosphate and potassium elements as well as secondary and trace minerals. MicroLife fertilizers secrets are its special ability to feed the plant and the soil. MicroLife gives you dependable nutrient releases as well as beefing up the soils health through inoculation, stimulation, food and carbon release.
With MicroLife, root development is increased, soils become alive, and your plants become healthier, and more productive as nature intended.
MicroLife provides the firm foundation for any grounds maintenance, horticulture or agriculture program
• Plants are productive, yields and beauty increase, soil health, structure and tilth is improved
• Builds life in the soil
• Breaks down organic matter, including thatch
• Contains over 70 trace minerals
• Plants become more resistant to insect, disease, frost and drought
• Will not burn plants
• Water is conserved, oxygen is increased
• Inoculated with 33 strains of positive microorganisms and enzymes
• Naturally slow-releasing
MicroLife fertilizers contain kelp meal, wheat middlings, bat guano, fish meal, bone meal, alfalfa, humates, soy meal, rock phosphate, molasses, potassium sulfate, iron sulfate, corn meal, potassium sulfate of magnesium along with our special inoculants.